Home, Land, & Business
Bringing function, harmony, & room to thrive in your unique space.
“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.”
– Thomas Merton
Mission & Vision
Our surroundings are merely a reflection of our lives which is why I believe creating a healthy, harmonious space is so important.
I want to help make Feng Shui more accessible and well-known to the public while approaching it in less of an esoteric way and rather with a more practical and easily understood approach to design and building.
In the not too distant future, I see more homes and businesses, of all kinds and walks of life, using the principles of Feng Shui to create a more fruitful life. It’s an honor to discover a spaces potential to thrive.
How to have that Feel-Good Space
- Clean. Do a deep clean of your entire space. Yes, even those areas that are challenging to get too. Then, keep up with a basic weekly or bi-weekly clean with natural cleaning products.
- Declutter. Out with the old. If you don’t use it, need it, or like it – get rid of it! Make space for your belongings to breathe.
- Organize. Now that you have only what you need & want, you can implement a system of all your belongings in a way that is pleasing to the eye, makes sense, & is easy to maintain.
- Space Clear. Helps clear any stagnant or unsupportive energy that may be lingering around. This helps gives you a fresh start for your new intentions.
- Feng Shui. The cherry on top! Harmonizing your environment to maximize your life and spaces’ potential.
Feng Shui Testimonials
“Brooke was really so so receptive and nothing that she suggested was in a negative way it was all really supportive and I think she has a really good eye of being able to pick up on what her clients (us) had to work with.”
“In addition to being something that compelled changes in my everyday life, I like that I got a chance to get a personalized list of real, easy changes to the physical space that I conduct my business in.”
“The incredibly detailed report was certainly compelling. I felt as though there were many truths in the latter portion of the report that I needed to hear, and I am proud to say that I have gotten rid of literally hundreds of pounds of clutter that was negatively impacting my life.”
“Brooke sent such a wonderful & thoughtful report and has made herself so accessible to me; she provided such a great & very comprehensive list of solutions.”